YUMSUK Admission List 2022/2023
YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY KANO (NWU) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (formerly known as Northwest University, Kano) for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates has been published.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List
- Go to the YUMSUK admission status checking portal at http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Candidates successfully admitted into the YUMSUK first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, YUMSUK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your YUMSUK admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status