YSU Admission List 2022/2023 | 1st & 2nd Batch
YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY (YSU) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The 1st and 2nd lists of candidates admitted to Yobe State University (YSU) 1st-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released.
How to Check YSU Admission List
At the moment, prospective YSU students can access their admission status by cross-checking their NAMES against a list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Alternatively, the Yobe State University (YSU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate andCandidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website
click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.