UNIPORT M.Sc. Petroleum Eng. and Project Devt. Form 23/2024
UNIPORT M.SC. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING & PROJECT DEVELOPMENT: ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN ENERGY.
- Enroll in University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering & Project Development, an international programme with IFP School, France, to advance your career in the oil & gas industry with expert training.
TAGGED: www.uniport.edu.ng | University of Port-Harcourt : UNIPORT
The M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development programme aims to provide students with:
- A broad understanding of traditional fossil fuel development
- The knowledge needed to explore the development of other energy sources for the African energy sector
- In-depth knowledge of project development techniques
Admission and Eligibility:
The programme is open to qualified candidates from Nigeria and the Sub-Saharan region of Africa. Candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any branch of Engineering. Company-sponsored personnel with a minimum of 5 years of relevant upstream petroleum experience may also be considered. IPS Postgraduate Diploma graduates who meet the admission and screening requirements are also eligible to apply.
- Learn from experts and industry leaders, with faculty from the University of Port Harcourt, IFP School in France, and specialists from the Energy industry in Nigeria and the diaspora.
- Access modern-day, state-of-the-art industry software, participate in field visits, and review case studies.
- Benefit from a conducive learning environment with internet access, a virtual library, and hands-on training.
- Experience a 95% internship and employability rate in the oil and gas industry upon graduation.
Programme Duration and Award:
The programme runs for twelve (12) calendar months on a full-time basis. Successful students will receive a joint Masters’ degree from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and IFP School, France.
To apply, visit www.ipsng.org/ and submit a completed application form along with a non-refundable fee of N20,000. Short-listed candidates will be published on the IPS website. The programme is tuition-paying, and students are responsible for their tuition fees or securing sponsorship.
- Application Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2023
- Aptitude Test: Thursday, July 13th, 2023
- Oral Interview: Thursday, July 20th, 2023
- programme Start: Monday, November 13th, 2023
For inquiries, please contact +234 9090624900 or email the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.