UNILORIN CA CBT Timetable for 1st Semester
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (UNILORIN) CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT CBT TIMETABLE FOR HARMATTAN SEMESTER 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the final Computer-Based Test (CBT) timetable for the 2021/2022 academic session, set to run from April 11-22, 2023. Students can access the time-table, prepare for exams, and find key dates and tips for success.
- TAGGED: www.unilorin.edu.ng | University of Ilorin : UNILORIN
CBT Continuous Assessment Test Timetable Access:
UNILORIN has made the 2021/2022 final CBT test timetable available for all students to access. You can view the timetable directly on the university’s official website, or you can download it to any PDF-enabled device for offline viewing. This will enable students to have easy access to the timetable and keep track of their exam schedules.
Preparing for the Tests:
With the release of the final Computer-Based Test (CBT) timetable, students are encouraged to begin preparations in earnest. This includes reviewing lecture notes, participating in group discussions, and seeking clarification on difficult topics from lecturers or classmates. It is also essential to practice time management skills and develop effective study habits to excel in the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Examinations for each course will take place as scheduled; students must take note.
- Tardiness is strictly prohibited.
- Only color course registration forms with passport photos from the University portal will be accepted for CBT examination entry.
- Students must bring valid, current ID cards.
- Forgery or manipulation of forms or ID cards will not be tolerated.
- Items not allowed at the CBT Centre: bags, wallets, pens, phones, jewelry, and wristwatches of any kind.
- Wooden pencils are permitted.
- Adherence to all examination regulations, including dress code, as outlined in the Academic Regulations Handbook is mandatory.
Test Day Tips:
On the day of the Computer-Based Test (CBT), students should arrive at the test venue early to avoid last-minute rush and anxiety. Ensure that you have your student ID card and any other required materials for the test. Familiarize yourself with the CBT system and follow all instructions given by the invigilators.