ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now available, check the details of the form and registration below, we wish you success.
The Management of the University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng, then take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University website
- Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
- Click on Preview to verify the correctness of the data supplied
- Click on Submit
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2021/2022 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.