UNILAG Diploma in Human Kinetics & Health Edu Form 2022/23
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) DIPLOMA IN HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION ADMISSION FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION .
- The application forms for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC), in collaboration with the Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education (HKHE), University of Lagos, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its two-year part-time programme for active sportsmen and women, leading to the award of the DIPLOMA IN HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION.
DURATION: Two (2) Academic Sessions
N100, 000.00 per session
DATE OF QUALIFYING EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW: Saturday, April 15, 2023.
VENUE: Sports Centre, University of Lagos
- Five (5) Credits in West African School Certificate examination (WASCE), NECO or GCE O/L which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology and any other Science subjects at one sitting.
- Coaching Grade III Certificate or Diploma obtained from National Institute of Sports.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Applicants are expected to visit the HRDC portal: http://hrdc.unilag.edu.ng/ to fill the pre-application form selecting the ‘Application Type’: HRDC Diploma Programme. (Contents of the pre-application form include surname, first name, middle name, e-mail address and mobile number). Upon successful completion of the pre-application form, the applicant will be issued a Payment Reference Number which should be printed out.
2. Applicants should take their printout containing the payment reference number to any of the HRDC application fee collection banks (Ecobank, Access Bank, First Bank and Wema Bank) on the University campus to make payment(Application Fee N12,500.00).
3. After payment, applicants should return to the payment portal, click the application form link and log in with the payment Reference Number and surname (in lower case as provided in the pre-application form) as password to access the application form then pick Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education. To do this, select the ‘Application Type’ again, then, ‘Continue Application.’