UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY (UMYU) POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORM 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites candidates who applied for admission via UTME or Direct Entry to register for an aptitude test/screening. Find eligibility criteria, registration process, and payment details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UMYU Post UTME/DE Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the aptitude test/screening, candidates must:
- Score the minimum cut-off marks for the applied program in the 2022 UTME examination conducted by JAMB.
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level, including English and Mathematics.
- Sit for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the program they applied for, in addition to the O’ level requirements.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME/DE Form
The online registration will commence on Tuesday, 4th April 2023. Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip of the year 2022 (for UTME candidates) or JAMB Registration Slip of the year 2022 (for DE candidates).
- O’ Level Result(s).
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter/National Identification Card/International Passport etc).
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
Please note that only candidates listed on the UMYU website are eligible to register. DE candidates will not appear for the aptitude test but will be screened online.
Mode of Payment:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the aptitude test/screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
To register and make payment, click here.
Aptitude Test and Submission of Credentials:
UTME candidates must bring their payment slips to the aptitude test and submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue. The date of the aptitude test will be indicated on the registration slip.
Direct Entry candidates are required to forward hard copies of their credentials to the Registrar’s office after the online registration.
Visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test but must forward hard copies of their credentials to the Registrar’s office