UDUSOK Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO (UDUSOK) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The list of candidates admitted into the undergraduate programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List
- Go to the UDUSOK admission status checking portal at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your UDUSOK admission status.
SEE ALSO: UDUSOK Acceptance Fee and UDUSOK Registration Procedure.
Kindly note the following:
- It is strongly recommended that you provide a working email address and phone number to ensure effective communication between you and the university. Your confirmation will be communicated through the email address and phone number you provide.
- To accept your admission, please follow these steps:
- Pay the following fees:
– Acceptance fee: NGN 10,000.00
– Screening fee: NGN 5,000.00
– ID Card, Holder, and Lanyard fee: NGN 3,000.00
- Generate a single REMITA invoice for NGN 20,000.00
- Pay the invoice at any bank of your choice and obtain the REMITA receipt
- Return to the portal and verify your payment
- Print evidence of admission
- Pay the following fees:
NOTE: You will need the REMITA invoice and receipt of the above payment for confirmation purposes.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your UDUSOK admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UDUSOK admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services
TAGGED: www.udusok.edu.ng : Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto : UDUSOK