ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic
This is to inform the public that the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic is now available for sale to all interested applicants, check the details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time degree programs of the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, Umuagwo, Imo State, Nigeria for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Courses
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric. in
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- B.Sc. in
- Food Science and Technology
2. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING (FSC)
- B.Sc. in
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
3. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (FES)
- B.Sc. in
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Horticulture & Landscape Architecture
4. FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (FASM)
- B.Sc. in
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Business Administration
- Cooperative and Rural Development
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. in
- Civil Engineering
- Water & Irrigation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Post UTME Eligibility
- This admission is open for candidates who sat for the UTME in the 2022/2023 session and scored a minimum of 140.
- Candidates who did not choose UAES as their first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting for O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Post UTME Form
- Visit the university website at: www.uaes.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, under 2022/2023 Post UTME/Direct Entry Application; click on “click here to apply”
- Signup with your jamb registration number, email, phone number, and password
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the application fee of N2000
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you make the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason,
- you can always come back to the admission portal at: https://admissions.uaes.edu.ng to login into your account and complete your application before the closing date:
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip and come with it to the university on the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the university subsequently . Good luck.