This is to inform all members of the public that wish to apply for The University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) School of Nursing , that the admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is currently on sale”
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for 2019/2020 admission into the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan. Only those who met the requirements for admission will be considered for admission.
This UCH School of Nursing course is for a period of three years, after which candidates will be presented for both the School and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examination to qualify as Registered Nurses (RN).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UCH SCHOOL OF NURSING
Interested candidates must possess the West African Senior Secondary Certificate or its equivalents with credit in at least 5 subjects which include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics in not more than two (2) sittings
The candidate must be 17 years and above in other to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UCH, IBADAN SCHOOL OF NURSING 2019/2020 ADMISSION
The sales of application form begins from Monday 15th April, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
Interested candidates should endeavor to follow the following steps
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00)only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of 00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN(Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng,download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE FOR 2019
The closing date for the application have not been stated yet. however candidates are advised to apply as early as they can
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
NOTE: There will be an entrance examination in a future date which will be conducted by The General Entrance Examination Committee of the Hospital.
Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination will be considered for selection following an interview.
Bookmark this page for future update on the examination date.
All the best.