Here are the steps that would be required by all 2019 JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;
It is no longer news that the registration for 2019 UTME will commence on the 10th of January The below information will simply to prepare your mind and guide you on how to go about it.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2019 JAMB
- Each candidate is to be registered with just one mobile phone number. All communications concerning the candidate’s 2019 application/examination will be sent via his/her mobile phone number as this will be automatically linked with the candidate’s profile.
- The candidate is to send his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
- A code will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number used in registration. The code is a profile code which will be used in the next step.
- The candidate will use the code to procure the form from any of the following (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The candidate will receive the form ePIN via text message.
- The candidate is to take the ePIN to any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
NOTE: The registration begins on the 10th of January.
All the best!
Accepting Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
1. First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
3. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
4. Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
5. Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
6. You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
7. After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
8. Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
9. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.