St Joseph’s Hospital Adazi-Nnukwu: Nursing Admissions 23/2024
COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES ADMISSIONS: ST JOSEPH’S HOSPITAL, ADAZI-NNUKWU 2023/2024.
- Apply for 2023/2024 admissions at the College of Nursing Sciences, St Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu. Discover eligibility criteria for Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Post Basic Nursing programs and learn about the application process, deadlines, and screening examinations.
To be eligible for admission, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO or another NABTEB.
- Provide original WAEC/NECO or NABTEB Certificate or computer printout.
- Awaiting results are not accepted.
- Submit a testimonial from the school where you obtained your WAEC/NECO.
- Provide a birth certificate from the National Population Commission, Government Hospital, or a Declaration of Age from the Court.
- Have an active and functional personal email.
How to Apply:
Pay a non-refundable fee of N15,400 into the school’s Zenith Bank account (Account Name: St. Joseph College of Nursing Sciences; Account Number: 1016176925). Make the payment using the candidate’s name and upload the bank teller or bank transaction receipt as proof of payment.
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in applying, click on the “Apply” button below:
Sales of forms end on Tuesday, 8th August 2023. The first screening examination will be held on Wednesday, 9th August 2023. Note that only successful candidates from the first screening will be eligible for the second screening examination.
Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue a career in nursing at the College of Nursing Sciences, St Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu. Apply now for the 2023/2024 academic session!