ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria 2022
This is to inform the public that SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria 2022 is on right now. Check the details below.
SAP Young Professional Program Benefits
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
SAP Certificate Information
SAP Ariba Sourcing:
- With SAP Ariba Sourcing, you can standardize the processes, track sourcing activities, reduce sourcing cycle time, and achieve sustainable savings.
RISE with SAP
- Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
SAP Young Professional Program Requirements
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in Mid-November 2022, and full-time availability from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
How to Apply for SAP Young Professional Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Important Information / Notice
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
- For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy