SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria 2023
SAP’S YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM NIGERIA 2023: A PATHWAY TO BECOMING AN SAP CONSULTANT.
- SAP’s Young Professionals Program 2023 in Nigeria provides free certifications and soft skills training for recent graduates aspiring to become SAP Consultants. The program also offers introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem.
How to Apply SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Please ensure to share an English version of your resume while applying for this program. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Careers@sap.com. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
In conclusion, the SAP Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and professional skills. It serves as a springboard for aspiring SAP Consultants to embark on a fulfilling career journey. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to become a part of the SAP community.
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free, two-month initiative designed to empower recent graduates with the necessary skills and certifications to start their careers as SAP Associate Consultants. SAP works closely with program graduates to introduce them to a range of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
Role of an SAP Consultant
The role of an SAP Consultant is divided into two core functions: Functional and Technical. As a consultant, you will contribute to various phases of a S/4 HANA project, from blueprinting and design to implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrading.
As an SAP Consultant, you will provide business process expertise, functional insights, and project guidance to ensure that our clients maximize their investment in SAP software and consulting services. In addition, you will work towards maintaining high customer satisfaction and developing referenceable customers through your investigative, analytical, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building efforts.
Certificate Information: RISE with SAP
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive solution designed to help enterprises develop new business models, gain efficiencies, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. It is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
RISE with SAP allows companies to adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and leverage the predictive power of AI.
To be eligible for the SAP Young Professionals Program, candidates must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Ideally, have graduated within the last three years with a GPA in the top quartile.
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role unrelated to career aspirations.
- Have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be fully available from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the two-month training period, commencing in mid-July 2023.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have a strong enough internet connection at home to participate in this program.
By participating in the SAP Young Professionals Program, you will:
- Begin your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem.