Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 23/2024
SACRED HEART HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING LANTORO, ABEOKUTA: 2023/2024 BASIC GENERAL NURSING PROGRAMME ADMISSIONS.
- Are you considering a career in nursing? The School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta, is inviting qualified candidates to apply for its Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. Read on to learn about the application process, eligibility criteria, and important dates to remember
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission, prospective students must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (e.g., WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) with at least FIVE credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, in no more than two sittings.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Application Process
Interested applicants can obtain the application form by paying a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (₦15,000.00) using one of the following payment options:
- Online Payment Mode: Instant PIN receipt; click here to proceed or visit here to login.
- Bank Payment Mode: After making the payment, click here to request your PIN for your Application Form filling and submission. Please note that PIN requests for this option will be treated within 72 hours (Working Days Only) from the time of request.
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
- Account Name: Sacred Heart Hospital (School of Nursing)
- Account Number: 1014695325 (Direct Transfer Not Allowed)
Disclaimer: Admission into the School of Nursing is exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office. The School will not be responsible or liable for any fees paid or admissions sought through agents.
- Wednesday, 19th July 2023: Admission Portal Closes
- Saturday, 22nd July 2023: Entrance Examination
- Friday, 5th August 2023: Entrance Examination Results
- 18th August 2023: Interview (Written & Oral) and Verification of Credentials
- 2nd September 2023: Successful Candidates’ Interview Results and Certificate Verification with WAEC or NECO
- 25th September 2023: Wait List Check-up
- 14th October 2023: Resumption in Hostel. Good luck……….