ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, RUGIPO Pre-ND Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, RUGIPO Pre-ND Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out, check details below.
Rufus Giwa Poly Pre-ND Courses, Duration & Requirements
- Faculty of Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Management
- Department of Animal Production and Health Technology
- Department of Crop, Soil, and Pest Management Technology
- Department of Fishery and Aquaculture Technology
- Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Department of Agricultural and Bio- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Food Science Technology
- Department of Hospitality Management Technology
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Art & Design
Duration: 1 Session.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in GCE/SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO, or NTC of NABTEB obtained in not more than two sittings. Passes in Mathematics and English Language are accepted. Any other three (3) Credit Passes in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, and Further Mathematics.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Poly Pre-ND Admission Form
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic sf.rugipo.edu.ng and register online after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website.
For further inquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.