ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released by the school management, check the details below.
PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Courses
- PGD in Public Administration
- PGD in Accounting
- PGD in Business Administration
PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Requirements
All Applicants for Admission into any of the above-listed programs are required to possess:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any of the stated programs or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the Government;
- in any of the stated programs or any related discipline from any approved University
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharged Certificate or Exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form
- Go to plapoly.edu.ng and click on the link forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Sign-up for new user and login if you have already created your profile
- After creating your profile; log in to your account on the portal
- On the top right click on “apply”
- Use the drop-down dialogue arrow to choose Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi (PGD) open to choose your preferred course.
- Click on “apply” on the right-hand side to make a payment of N20,000.00 for the form.
- Click on “Pay now” to make payment, then proceed to fill in your bio-data, and contact details, update O-levels, and upload documents.
- Proceed to print the receipt of payment and submit it online.
- Take the printed receipt for confirmation of payment to the office of the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus.
- For more details contact the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus, Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi.
Deadline: Not Specified.