Peacock College of Nursing Sciences Akure Admission 2023/2024
ADVANCE YOUR NURSING CAREER WITH PEACOCK COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES, AKURE: ADMISSION 2023/2024.
- Peacock College of Nursing Sciences, Akure, invites applicants for its 2023/2024 ND/HND nursing programme. This fully accredited course provides certification as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, laying a solid foundation for an outstanding nursing career.
Peacock College of Nursing Sciences, Akure, invites applications from qualified individuals looking to advance their nursing career in the 2023/2024 academic session. A leading institution in the field of nursing, Peacock College is fully licensed, accredited, and offers a comprehensive ND/HND programme in nursing.
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Abia State Nursing Schools Entrance Exam Results
- Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aminu Dabo College of Nursing Sciences (AD-CONS) Admission Form
- Al-Ma’arif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
About the Programme
The Peacock College of Nursing Sciences, in collaboration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), offers an advanced and uninterrupted four-year HND in Nursing programme.
At the end of the programme, graduates can look forward to:
- Earning an HND in Nursing Sciences.
- Receiving certification as a Registered Nurse.
- Receiving certification as a Registered Midwife.
- Proceeding for a one-year mandatory Supervised Clinical Experience (internship) in any approved healthcare facilities or institutions.
- Being mobilized for the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The ND Nursing programme at Peacock College of Nursing Sciences, Akure, requires applicants to have a minimum of 5 credits in the WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Applicants must obtain these credits in no more than two sittings. A combination of WAEC & WAEC, WAEC & NECO, or NECO & NECO is accepted, but NABTEB must be one sitting.
For the JAMB, the subject combinations required are:
- Use of English
Successful candidates who meet the minimum cut-off marks will be invited for a Screening/Interview by the College.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2023/2024 academic session are now open. Interested candidates should click here to begin the application process.
Take the next step in your nursing career at Peacock College of Nursing Sciences, Akure, where we empower you with the knowledge, skills, and experience to excel in the healthcare industry.
TAGGED: Peacock College of Nursing Sciences Akure | www.peacocknursing.com