OYSCATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | 4th Round
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (OYSCATECH) POST UTME FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora, is now selling the post-UTME application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- OYSCATECH post-UTME cut-off mark is 100 marks.
- The cost of OYSCATECH post-UTME form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with a blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
In conclusion, the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology’s Fourth Post-UTME Screening Exercise is a crucial opportunity for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to pursue their academic goals at the institution. By following the outlined application process and requirements, candidates can secure their chance to be a part of OYSCATECH’s academic community.
TAGGED: oyscatech.edu.ng | Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology : OYSCATECH
OYSCATECH ND Courses
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 100 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must complete OYSCATECH admission online form and upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates are expected to upload a clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (₦1, 000.00) as portal access fees.