OYSCATECH Admission List 2022/2023 | ND 1st – 6th Batch
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (OYSCATECH) ND FULL-TIME ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th lists of candidates admitted into the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check OYSCATECH Admission List
Currently, OYSCATECH prospective students can access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The successful candidates are expected to visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng under the candidate CAPS to accept the offer of admission forthwith. In the same vein, successful candidates are to log in to the college website www.oyscatech.edu.ng to pay acceptance fees and print the College Admission letter.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also check on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OYSCATECH admission status.