NYSC Correction of Name Website


NYSC Correction of Name Website


How to Correct Names on NYSC Portal

Login to your dashboard (on http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1) and then click on the “Apply for Change of Name” link to be able to correct the following:

  • Spelling Error
  • Rearrangement
  • Addition
  • Removal

Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for Replacement, Addition and Removal of Name, process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action.

You will not be registered on camp, if there is a disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result.

This is also necessary to avoid errors on your Certificate of National Service.

See also:

Leave a Reply