NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism 2023 | USD10,000 for Grab
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE NIGERIA LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS (NLNG) PRIZE FOR LITERARY CRITICISM 2023 | UP TO $10,000 FOR GRAB.
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited is now accepting entries for its 2023 Literary Criticism Award.
- It carries a reward of $10,000.
- The deadline for submission of entries for the NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism is March 31, 2023.
Nigerian literature, for the purposes of this award, is defined as literature about Nigeria and the Nigerian experience, as opposed to literature authored by a Nigerian. However, critical essays on the works of the emerging generation of Nigerian writers are given special consideration.
The winners of this Prize are announced at the public presentation of The Nigeria Prize for Literature winners.
Entries for the Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism are now being accepted. This yearly prize is sponsored by Nigeria LNG to honour the author of the best critical work.
NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism Panel of Judges & Advisory Board
- Professor Ameh Dennis Akoh (Chairman
- Dr. Rasheeday Liman (Member)
- Prof. Osita Catherine Ezenwanebe (Member
- Professor Akachi Adimora – Ezeigbo, FNAL, FLSN (Chairman)
- Professor Olu Obafemi, FNAL NNOM (Member)
- Professor Ahmed Yerima, FNAL FSONTA (Member)
NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism Award Prize
- To encourage literary criticism, the Advisory Board of the Nigeria Prize for Literature will reward one critic with the sum of USD 10,000
- The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence
- The winner(s), if any, will be announced and presented in October 2023.
How to Enter NLNG Prize for Literary
All applicants must submit their entries accompanied by an application form obtainable online from The Nigeria Prizes website, www.thenigeriaprizes.org. Completed forms must be printed and submitted with the entries. Go to www.thenigeriaprizes.org for more details on submission.
The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence.
All entries must be in by 31st of March, 2023. Late entries will not be considered.