NKST College Mkar 2023/2024 Admission Screening Timetable
NKST COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY MKAR: SCREENING TIMETABLE FOR 2023/2024 ADMISSIONS.
- NKST College of Health Technology Mkar has released its screening timetable for 2023/2024 admissions. The screening exercise spans several days, with specific dates for each department and course. Applicants should attend their screening with relevant documents and the required fee.
- Monday, 15th May 2023: Community Health (CHEW) from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (Serial No. 1 to 150)
- Tuesday, 16th May 2023: Community Health (CHEW Serial No. 151 to 245), JCHEW, NDCH from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, 17th May 2023: Pharmacy Technician (Certified Pharmacy Tech) from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, 18th May 2023: Dental Health, Dental Surgery Tech, Environmental Health, Health Information Management, and Public Health Tech from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday, 19th May 2023: Collation of Screening Results from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Supplementary Aptitude Test:
Applicants who missed their initial screening day have an opportunity to take a supplementary aptitude test on Friday, 12th May 2023 at 8:00 am. Successful candidates from the supplementary test will then follow the regular screening timetable.
Requirements for Screening:
Applicants must come with the following for the screening exercise:
- Original copies of all relevant credentials
- A letter of attestation from your religious leader (Priest, Pastor, or Imam)
- Screening fee of N5,000.
TAGGED: NKST College of Health Technology