NAUB Admission List for 2023/2024 Session
NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU (NAUB) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The lists of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
How to Check the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First-Degree Programmes of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Registration for the newly admitted candidates will begin on April 3rd, 2023 and conclude on April 22nd, 2023, with an additional one-week grace period for late registration. Admitted candidates are advised to download the approved Academic Calendar for the 2023/2024 session and Undergraduate Fees Schedule for essential information.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the NAUB prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your NAUB admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.