NECC Kaduna ORL Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
NATIONAL EAR CARE CENTRE (NECC) KADUNA POST BASIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY NURSING ADMISSION FORM FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The School of Post Basic ORL Nursing at the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, invites applications for its 2023/2024 session, offering specialized training in Otorhinolaryngology care.
NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission into the program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse with a current practicing license.
- Have two or more years of clinical experience (experience in an ORL clinic is an added advantage).
- Obtain approval for a one-year release from the employer (if currently employed).
How to Apply for NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain application forms online at school.necckaduna.com.ng. A non-refundable fee of N10,000 must be paid through Remita (RRR).
Tentative Dates for the Admission Process
- Commencement of Sales of Form: 6th March 2023
- Closing of Sales of Form: 31st May 2023
- Entrance Examination and Oral Interview: 3rd June 2023
- Commencement of Session: 20th November 2023
For further inquiries, please contact: The School Coordinator Mrs. Faleke Sarah Apeabu Phone: 08062460996, 08150732527 (Phone calls are accepted only during working hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) Email: email@example.com.