NAUB Academic Calendar 2023/2024 Session
NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU (NAUB) ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has released its 2023/2024 academic calendar, detailing key dates and activities such as registration, matriculation, lectures, exams, and breaks. This guide helps students and staff stay informed and plan their academic year effectively.
NAUB Academic Calendar
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|1||Registration of Fresh Students||Mon 3rd Sat 15th Apr, 2023||2 weeks|
|2||Late Registration with Fine for Fresh Students||Mon 17th – Sat 22nd Apr, 2023||1 week|
|3||Registration of Returning Students||Mon 17th – Sat 29th Apr, 2023||2 weeks|
|4||Matriculation of fresh students||Tue 25th Apr, 2023||1 day|
|5||Orientation of fresh students||Wed 26th & Thu 27th Apr, 2023||2 days|
|6||Late Registration for Returning Students||Mon 1st – Sat 6th May, 2023||1 week|
|7||Lectures (Fresh and Returning Students)||Tue 2nd May – Sat 15th Jul, 2023||11 weeks|
|8||Add and Drop (All Students)||Mon 22nd – Fri 26th May, 2023||1 week|
|9||Revision||Mon 17th – Sat 22nd Jul, 2023||1 week|
|10||First Semester Examination||Mon 24th Jul – Sat 12th Aug, 2023||3 weeks|
|11||First Semester Break||Mon 14th Aug – Sat 2nd Sep, 2023||3 weeks|
|12||SIWES II||Mon 28th Aug 2023 – 23rd Feb. 2024||6 months|
|13||Marking of Examination Scripts||Mon 14th Aug – Fri 25th Aug, 2023||2 weeks|
|14||Departmental Meetings on Examination||Mon 28th Aug – Fri 1st Sep, 2023||1 week|
|15||Faculty Board Meetings on Examination||Mon 4th – Fri 8th Sep, 2023||1 week|
|16||SBC Meeting on Examinations||Mon 11th & Tue 12th Sep, 2023||2 days|
|17||Senate Meeting on Examinations||Thu 14th Sep, 2023||1 day|
|18||Resumption (All Students)||Mon 11th Sep, 2023||1 day|
|19||Lectures||Mon 11th Sep – Sat 25th Nov, 2023||11 weeks|
|20||Convocation||Sat 28th Oct, 2023||1 day|
|21||Revision||Mon 27th Nov – Sat 2nd Dec, 2023||1 week|
|22||Second Semester Examination||Mon 4th – Sat 23rd Dec, 2023||3 weeks|
|23||Second Semester Break (Students)||Sun 24th Dec 2023 – Fri 8th Mar, 2024||11 weeks|
|24||SIWES I||Wed 27th Dec, 2023 – Fri 8th Mar, 2024||12 weeks|
|25||Marking of Examination Scripts||Mon 25th Dec, 2023 – Fri 5th Jan, 2024||2 weeks|
|26||Departmental & Faculty Board Meetings||Mon 8th – Fri 12th Jan, 2024||1 week|
|27||SBC Meeting on Examinations||Mon 15th – Tue 16th Jan, 2024||2 days|
|28||Senate Meeting on Examinations||Thu 18th Jan, 2024||1 day|
|29||Academic Staff Annual Leave||Mon 22nd Jan – Fri 1st Mar, 2024||30 days|
|30||2024/2025 Academic Session commences||Mar, 2024||1 day|
- Fresh students must complete their payment and online course registration before matriculation. After matriculation, there will be no more registration for fresh students.
- Returning students must complete their payment and online course registration within the stipulated registration period. The registration portal will be closed after the deadline.
- Online course registration for both the first and second semester must be done at the beginning of the session.
- Late registration, for both first and second semester, will attract a fine of N5,000.