NAUB IJMB Admission Form 2023/2024
NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU (NAUB) IJMB ADMISSION FORM FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Admissions for NAUB’s IJMB Arts & Science programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are now open to the general public.
NAUB IJMB Admission Requirements
To secure admission into NAUB’s IJMB programs, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) O-level credits, including Mathematics and English, in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or an equivalent examination, in no more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit the university’s website at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY FOR IJMB.”
- Select your application type and create a new user account.
- Choose your preferred program type and a combination of three subjects.
- To make your payment of N5000, click on the “Select Payment Option” button and choose your ATM card type (Master, Visa, or Verve Card). Then, click “Make Payment.”
- Complete the form after a successful payment.
- Upload scanned copies of your O-Level credentials and a recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application when completed. Note that any incorrect information will incur a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct, and you cannot edit your application after submission.
The deadline for completing these steps is May 31st, 2023. For more information, visit www.naub.edu.ng.