This is to inform you that Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is launching its first “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
Naija Coke Summership is a 3 months internship program which is designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate/MBA students
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca‑Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of applicationStudent from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Visit the NBC online application portal
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the online application form.
NOTE: Make sure you are eligible before applying.
Application closes on the 15th April, 2019.