ACADEMIC GOOG NEWS!
Maranatha University Lagos Post UTME Form/School Fees for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Maranatha University Lagos Post UTME Form/School Fees for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially released, check full details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 140 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into Maranatha University, Lagos first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Admission into Maranatha University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and is subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University is open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. However, candidates must note that Maranatha University is a Christian faith-based university.
The management of Maranatha University, Lagos State, has published the amounts to be paid as tuition and accommodation fees by the undergraduate students of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Maranatha University School Fees
- Acceptance Fee – N50,000
- Tuition & Hostel Fees
Okota Campus Tuition
- Management & Social Sciences at Okota Campus – N350,000
- Natural and Applied Sciences – N400,000
- Environmental Sciences – N440,000
Okota Campus Hostel
- 4 Bedded Rooms N150,000 per session (N75,000 per semester)
- 6 Bedded Rooms N110,000 per session (N55,000 per semester)
- 8 Bedded Rooms 100,000 per session (N50,000)
Lekki Campus Tuition
- Management & Social Sciences – N550,000
- Natural and Applied Sciences – N600,000
- Environmental Sciences – N640,000
Lekki Campus Hostel (All rooms are fully air-conditioned)
- 2 Bedded Rooms N450,000 per session (N225,000 per semester)
- 4 Bedded Rooms N250,000 per session (N125,000 per semester)
- 6 Bedded Rooms 200,000 per session (N100,00 per semester)
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: