LAUTECH Admission List 2022/2023 | Merit, Catchment & Final
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (LAUTECH) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION | MERIT (1ST & FINAL BATCH), CATHMENT (1ST BATCH) AND FINAL.
- The merit (1st and final), catchment (1st batch) and final lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) undergraduate programmes have been uploaded online.
How to Check LAUTECH Admission List
- Go to LAUTECH admission status checking portal at https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/AdmissionsCheck.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Programme, i.e. UTME/Undergraduate.
- Finally, click on Check to access your LAUTECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the University website for their admission status.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.