Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Admission List 2022/2023
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF LAFIA (FULAFIA) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Follow this step-by-step guide to check your admission status, accept your admission, and pay fees for newly admitted students at the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), ensuring a smooth start to your academic journey.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
FULAFIA prospective students are advised to check their admission status on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS). If you have been admitted, follow these steps:
- Print your admission letter from the JAMB portal.
- Visit my.fulafia.edu.ng to create your account using a valid email address and verify your JAMB registration number.
- Log in with the email and password used in Step 2 to generate your Applicant ID.
- Update your passport photo.
- Click on the “ADMISSION OPTION” button to accept your admission.
- Click “Accept Admission” to pay the admission fee.
- Click on the “ADMISSION OPTION” button again to download your receipt.
Paying School Fees and Updating Bio-data
After accepting your admission and paying the admission fee, you will need to pay your school fees and update your bio-data:
- Click on “PAY SCHOOL FEES” and update your bio-data.
- Click on “FEES” and then click “PAY” to complete the payment of your school fees.
Important Note for 2021 Admitted Students and Others
For students admitted in 2021 and any other admitted students who have already paid their acceptance and/or school fees, please send your JAMB registration numbers and proof of payments to email@example.com for verification of your payments.
Alternatively, the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FULAFIA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FULAFIA admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
SEE ALSO: FULAFIA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.