ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE (Affiliated with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE (Affiliated with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out, check the details below.
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes
Programs leading to the award of the following Bachelor’s Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements.
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) were obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including the English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2022 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- The candidate’s score at the last UTME (2022) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark
- Success at the post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including the English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including the English Language.
How to Apply for KWCOE – EKSU Degree Post UTME Form
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on the JAMB portal. A change, of course, may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling out your UTME (JAMB) form.
Stages of Registration:- Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself
- Upload your passport photograph
- Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000.
- Direct Entry (DE) students must supply their DE details
- Update your profile by supplying more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill in your proposed course of study
- Print a copy of your application form