Offa Health Tech School Fees Schedule 2022/2023
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (KWACOTECH), OFFA SCHOOL FEES FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Find out the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session. This guide covers fees for freshers and returning students, payment options, and detailed payment instructions to help you prepare for the academic year.
KWACOTECH Fresher Students School Fees Schedule
For newly admitted students, the school fees are broken down into two categories: Indigene and Non-Indigene. The payment options include a 75% initial payment, a 25% balance payment, and the option to pay the full amount at once. The schedule is as follows:
- 1st Payment (75%): N 99,780
- 2nd Payment (25% Balance): N 33,270
- Full Payment: N 133,050
- 1st Payment (75%): N 107,430
- 2nd Payment (25% Balance): N 35,820
- Full Payment: N 143,250
How to Pay Your School Fees:
- Click here to login to your portal.
- After a successful login, click the “Pay fees” link from the left links.
KWACOTECH Returning Students School Fees Schedule
For returning students, the school fees are also categorized into Indigene and Non-Indigene. The fees are as follows:
- Indigene: N 27,200
- Non-Indigene: N 37,200
Instructions for Returning Students:
- Login to your portal (https://offahealthtech.com/eportal/student/) with your matric number and your surname as password.
- After logging in, your portal links will be displayed on the left side of the screen. Use these links to make payment, update your bio-data information, and register courses.
- The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.