KENPOLY Admission List 2022/2023 | 1st – 4th Batches ND
KENULE BEESON SARO-WIWA POLYTECHNIC (KENPOLY) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The list of candidates admitted into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic), for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- KENPOLY Admission List for ND full-time programmes is readily available for checking.
How to Check KenPoly Admission List
Currently, the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names published on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, candidates can also access their KENPOLY admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the school website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the school website.
- Go to the Rivers Poly admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Admission” from the menu.
- Select Session as 2022/2023.
- Select list (i.e. ND Admission List).
- Supply your Name/JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Go’ and follow further instructions to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) as a Non-refundable deposit. ND full-time candidates are advised to:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.