ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available, check details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Centre for Continuing Education, HND Conversion to Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The conversion programme enables Higher National Diploma (HND) graduates wishing to upgrade their certificates to university degrees to do so by application so as to be admitted into 400-level undergraduate programmes of the university for a period of one year.
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Courses
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts
- French and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theater Arts
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
2. Faculty: Business Studies Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
4. Faculty: Social Science Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology/Social Studies
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education Programmes:
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Education Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Educational Management
- Library and Information Science
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech Degrees in Any of the above-related courses in the various faculties of the university (1-6).
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Requirements
- Possession of an HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Body, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting candidates only).
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable
- Candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level
How to Apply for IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Form
Application is online through the university website. After creating an account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue the registration/payment process. The admission form for HND Conversion to Degree Programmes is N31, 200.00 only, payable through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university’s online portal. (Check the procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- On the page that appears, click on REGISTER FOR 2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- Fill out the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to the Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on the ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08056582284, 08039509869, 08056233689, and 08064020035.
Deadline: The registration portal will be closed on November 30, 2022.