ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Notice to Admission Seekers
This is to inform the public that the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Notice to Admission Seekers has been released by the school management, check the details below.
VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD
Therefore, candidates are advised to:
1. Log in to their JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT center or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT center to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION
Following the above instructions, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice program to another program because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you in the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Programme. The program transfer will not be affected.
CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively as soon as such results are available. Direct Entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
- Visit: http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission, or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)