ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) 1st Batch Admission List For The 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform the public that the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) 1st Batch Admission List For The 2022/2023 Academic Session. is outlined below, check full details below.
Right click on the red link to open the admission list, congrats.
Download IAUE-Admission-List-1st-Batch PDF 2022-2023
How to Check IAUE Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Instructions to Candidates Admitted to IAUE Programmes
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter and JAMB result slip (coloured only) after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the university.
- Payment for Acceptance Fees will be activated on Monday, October 10th 2022.
- The university management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
SEE ALSO: IAUE Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IAUE Admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
IAUE Important Information for Not Admitted Candidates
This is to notify candidates seeking admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2022/2023 academic session that the JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS to do the needful as soon as possible.
To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
1. VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD:
- Login to their JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION:
Following the above instructions 1 above, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
3. APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first-choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
4. CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULTS:
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively. Direct-entry candidates, including JUPEB students, should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
5. HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.