LASUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Tech Admission Form 2022/2023
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (LASUTH) ND ORTHOPAEDIC CAST TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION FORM 2023/2024.
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, launches its School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology, offering a 2-year Full-Time National Diploma Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Enroll now to advance your healthcare career.
LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements & Duration
LASUTH ND Orthopedic Cast Technology Admission Form, 2022/2023 Session To be eligible for this program, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Five (5) O’ Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and 2 out of the 3 core science subjects (Biology, Chemistry, or Physics), along with any other subject.
- A minimum JAMB UTME score of 120.
Duration of Course:
The programme is a full-time, 2-year course. Upon successful completion, candidates will be awarded a National Diploma (ND) in Orthopaedic Cast Technology.
How to Apply for LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain application forms from the Work Planning & Recruitment Unit, MRC Building, LASUTH. Completed application forms must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Photocopies of applicants’ credentials.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background.
- SSCE/NECO certificate or print out of the result from WAEC/NECO.
- UTME printout and result slip.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1-5, Oba Akinjobi, Ikeja Lagos State.
A Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted at LASUTH for screening purposes. Successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview, during which they will be required to provide their original copies of relevant certificates for verification.