ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Glorious Vision University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Glorious Vision University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available for all interested candidates.
The management of Glorious Vision University (GVU), formerly Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Before you proceed, check: SAU Postgraduate COURSES.
Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD) in addition to O’level requirements, must possess a minimum of Third Class in their First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in the relevant discipline and/ or professional qualification from an accredited higher institution of learning.
While candidates seeking admission into Masters Degree Programmes must possess at least a First Degree from Samuel Adegboyega University or any other recognized University by Senate of Samuel Adegboyega University, in the relevant discipline with a minimum of Second Class (lower division); Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degree or HND who in addition possess a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in the relevant discipline, may be considered for Masters.
Specific Departmental Waivers & Considerations
- PGD in the relevant area
- Professional qualifications in administration discipline are also acceptable (but such a candidate will go through a mandatory 9 months PGD programme).
- M.A. Religious Studies:
- B.Th. or its equivalent from recognized institutions/Seminaries is acceptable for M.A. Religious Studies.
- PGD/PGDE Religious Studies or Religious Education or its equivalent from recognized institutions may be considered.
- PGD Business Administration: Relevant professional qualifications are acceptable.
- PGD Economics: Relevant professional qualifications are acceptable.
Duration of Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Programmes
- · PGD: Minimum of two (2) Semesters (Full-time) and four (4) Semesters (Part-time).
- · M.A./M.Sc.: Minimum of three (3) Semesters (Full-time) and six (6) Semesters (Part-time).
- · MBA and Other Management Sciences: Minimum of four (4) Semesters (Full-time) and six (6) Semesters (Part-time).
How to Apply for Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates should log on to pgschool.sau.edu.ng and carefully follow the instruction. On the payment of a non-refundable fee of ₦15,000.00, the bank teller enables prospective candidates to complete the Application Form online. Completed Application Form, together with academic transcripts, and other relevant documents, should be returned to the Dean, Postgraduate Studies, before the deadline date.
For further enquiries, contact: 08037179454, 08037890129 or 08056073890