FUTA Postgraduate Admissions in Marine Science Tech 2022/2023
FUTA ANNOUNCES POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS IN MARINE SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- FUTA invites qualified candidates to apply for Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Programmes in Marine Science Technology for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies Portal for more information on programmes, requirements, and application deadlines.
Available Programmes, Admission Requirements, and More:
For detailed information on available programmes, admission requirements, duration of programmes, method of application, and opening and closing dates for application, candidates are advised to visit the School of Postgraduate Studies Portal (PG Portal) on the University’s website at http://www.futa.edu.ng.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges.
- Errors in completion and submission of forms during the application process may lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g., selecting M.Tech. instead of PGD).
- Candidates cannot transfer unsuccessful applications from one programme to another.
- Statement of result of four years and above cannot be used for admission (candidates should obtain a certificate from the relevant examination body).
- Applicants are no longer required to present ‘O’ Level results for postgraduate admissions.
- All applicants should note that fees for application forms and acceptance are non-refundable.
Opening and Closing Dates for Application:
Application forms will be available for completion for six (6) weeks, starting from Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
TAGGED: www.futa.edu.ng | Federal University of Technology Akure : FUTA