FUD Fee Payment Procedure on Remita
PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE ON REMITA PLATFORM.
- Discover the essential steps for registering at Federal University Dutse (FUD) as a newly admitted student, including generating RRR for payment and completing the process through the Remita platform
Step-by-Step Guide for Generating RRR for Payment at FUD:
- Visit www.remita.net.
- Click on “Pay Agency-FGN and State TSA.”
- Select “Federal Government of Nigeria.”
- Type “Federal University Dutse 1000136” in the “Name of MDA” field.
- Choose the appropriate “Name of Service/Purpose” for your payment (e.g., Central Registration/Admission Acceptance Fee).
- Complete the required fields (e.g., Name, Phone Number, e-mail, and Amount) in the drop-down list.
- Select “Service Type – Payment to Student Registration Fee.”
- Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Proceed to payment via your preferred method, such as a bank, credit card, or FUD Microfinance Bank.