FUD Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE (FUD) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The Federal University Dutse (FUD) has recently released its provisional admission list for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions.
How to Check FUD Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the first-degree Programmes of Federal University Dutse (FUD) for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Sessions.
Successful candidates who have been offered admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) are required to pay a non-refundable admissions acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000:00) before they can collect their admission letters. This fee must be paid promptly in order to secure the candidate’s place in the institution.
After paying the acceptance fee, successful candidates are advised to visit the FUD portal to complete their registration procedures and obtain information on the schedule of fees. It is important to note that registration must be completed within the stipulated time frame to avoid any complications.
Furthermore, successful candidates should indicate their acceptance of the admission offer on the JAMB portal. This is a requirement that facilitates the printing of JAMB admission letters accordingly.
Candidates who are awaiting JAMB approval should note that additional names of successful candidates from the various programmes will be released as the second batch as soon as JAMB completes its process. It is important to remain patient during this process and to regularly check for updates on the admission status.
Alternatively, Federal University Dutse (FUD) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUD admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services