Federal Polytechnic Idah ID Card Production Notice
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH ID CARD PRODUCTION NOTICE FOR NDI & HNDI STUDENTS.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah NDI and HNDI students are required to complete the ID card production process within a two-week window. Students must follow the provided procedure, which includes uploading a passport photo and scanned signature, and submit authenticated forms to their department. Failure to comply will result in a ₦1000 fine.
Procedure for ID Card Production:
- Log in to the portal (https://student.fepoda.edu.ng/) using your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER or HND FORM NUMBER (whichever is applicable).
- Upload a high-quality passport photograph that clearly displays all facial features. Please note that photographs taken with headgear are not acceptable. The passport photo must be in JPEG format and sized between 40 and 50kb.
- Upload a scanned signature with a white background. This must also be in JPEG format and sized between 40 and 50kb.
- Print the ID card request form and present it to your respective HOD for authentication. HODs should ensure that only registered students are authenticated.
- Submit the duly authenticated form to the secretary of the department. Secretaries should arrange the forms in serial order and submit them to the Identity Card Unit, along with the list of registered students.
- All students should fill in their details using CAPITAL LETTERS and double-check for corrections before submitting to avoid errors.