Federal Polytechnic Bida (FEDPOLYBIDA) academic calendar for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The academic calendar is for fresh and returning students, parents, and guardians as well as prospective students who will be applying for FEDPOLYBIDA in the next academic session.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Bida (FEDPOLYBIDA) has released the academic calendar for the 2022/2023 session. They advised new and returning students to take note of this calendar seriously.
The table below which contains all activities set for the academic session which includes both academic and non-academic activities. FEDPOLYBIDA academic calendar is a summary of the first and second semesters (academic sessions).
As seen in the table, the following have been scheduled for the session;
- Resumption of students
- Registration exercise for both first and second semesters.
- Resumption of lectures and ending date of lectures
- Examination and vacation
That’s the summary of the academic calendar however, you are advised to go through it carefully as this would help plan for the session and coming session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar 2022/2023 academic session
From: Chairman, CEC To The Chairman & Members of
Our Ref : FPB/DR/Acad/19/32 Date: 23″” July 2022
CEC : RECOMMENDATION FOR ND AND HND SECOND SEMESTER
EXAMINATION FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Recommendation from the Central Examination Committee (CEC) for the forth
coming Second Semester Examination for Academic Board’s consideration and
- 8th-11″ August Submission of Question Papers/Marking Schemes to
the Heads of Departments.
- 12th” August, 2022- Heads of Department to submit Question
Papers/Marking Schemes to the offlce of the Deputy Rector (Academics).
- 15th August, 2022 Collection of Question Papers/Marking Schemes
from the Office of the Deputy Rector (Academics).
- 16th August-20th August Period of External Moderation.
- 22th August, 2022-Collection of Moderated Question Papers/Marking
Schemes from the office of the Deputy Rector (Academics).
- 12th September, 2022 to 3″” October, 2022-Second Semester
Examination for ND and HND.
- 15th August, 2022 Post Semester registration commences for
concerned ND and HND students.
- 10th October, 2022-Post Semester Examination starts.
- 17th October 2022 Post Semester Exam ends.
- 18th October 2022- SIWES begins for 2021/2022 ND1 students.
- 18th November, 2022-Submission of all marked scripts to Heads of Department.
chief Maurison C Nwanewari
Deputy Rector (Academics).