ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO ND Evening Programme Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) ND Evening Programme is out for sale, check the details below.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Evening Admission Requirements
- All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 140 in 2022/2023 UTME can apply. In addition to the above applicants must possess five  O’level relevant subject requirements at the Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two  sittings, in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
- Any applicants applying with NABTEB (NTC) for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT), must in addition to the five  O’level subjects in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies, etc. While applicants applying for Business related courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology. However, the Department of Mechanical Engineering accepts NABTEB (NBC) certificates with relevant core subjects.
- Applicants with NABTEB (General Education) can also apply for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and the School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
- Applicants should carefully consider the O’level subject requirements of the departments they wish to apply for. Information on the O’level subject requirements can be found on the 2022/2023 Admission Application Page.
- Applicants who scored below 140 in the last UTME and did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as a choice Institution can also apply.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado ND Evening Form
The application is in two stages viz:
- Valid E-mail Address
- Phone Number and
- N4,200 as application and processing fees.
This will enable you to obtain your JAMB Registration Number and Admission letter.
- Applicants should visit the Polytechnic Website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND PART-TIME; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate an invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, applicants can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make a payment of N11,500.00 for processing and registration on the Remita Platform.
- Applicants can also make payments with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with a debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, applicants should revisit the School Portal and fill out their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the applicant’s name.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Applicants should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slips and application forms.
For any enquiries, call 23480-8041-5584, 23480-7590-2888, 23490-2594-5943, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Online application for admission and submission of forms will commence on Thursday, 29 September 2022 and close on Sunday, 30 October 2022.
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the online application.