FCE Zaria NCE Certificate Collection Guide
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ZARIA: NCE CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PROCESS FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS.
- Discover the step-by-step guide for NCE graduating students to collect their certificates from Federal College of Education Zaria, including fees, required documents, request letter format, and online certificate availability.
Step-by-Step Guide to Collecting Your NCE Certificates at FCE Zaria:
- Payment of Certificate Processing Fee and Alumni Fee:
Pay the required fees at the college bank (ZAFEC). The Certificate Processing Fee is ₦2,500, while the Alumni Fee is ₦1,000. These fees must be paid before proceeding to the next step.
- Proceed to the Bursary Department:
After payment, take your payment teller to the Bursary Department, where they will confirm your payment and issue you a receipt.
- Write a Request Letter:
Compose a request letter addressed to the Head, Examination, and Records for the collection of your NCE Certificate. You can find the format of the letter on notice boards at the Record Section in the Academic Office or the Part-Time Unit.
- Gather Required Documents:
Take the following documents with you to the Records Section in the Part-Time Unit:
- Acknowledgement/Congratulatory letter printed at the College CBT Centre.
- Certificate Processing Fee Payment Receipts.
- Request Letter.
- School Identity Card.
- Statement of Result, if you previously collected one.
- Check Certificate Availability Online:
Before heading to the Records Section, visit https://fcezaria.edu.ng/portal/cert-check.php to check if your certificate is ready for collection.