ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form November 2022
This is to inform the public that the FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form November 2022/2023 Academic is now available for sale to all interested applicants, check the details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to young males and females not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible. NABTEB CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
How to Apply for the FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
The sale of forms starts on 19th September 2022 and ends on 30th September 2022.
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of 5,200.00 (Five Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, (Nursing) FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be submitted immediately after filling in for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th September 2022.
EXAMINATION: The entrance examination starts on the 3rd to the 8th of October 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contact phone number provided in the form. For further inquiry on the examination, date checks https://fb.me/fctsonm from 25th September 2022.
The Examination will be aComputer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affairs.
NB: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH. The applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
For more inquiries please call. 07064221237, 08175186568 between 9:00am to 4:00pm.