ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission 2023/2024
ESUT TEACHING HOSPITAL GENERAL NURSING PROGRAMME ADMISSIONS FOR 2023/2024.
- Learn about the 2023/2024 General Nursing Programme admissions at ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu, including entry requirements, important dates, and examination details. Apply directly through official channels for a successful application.
To be eligible for admission into the General Nursing Programme at ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Senior School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent) with at least credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in no more than two sittings.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Sale of Forms: Starts from Tuesday, April 11th, 2023.
- Entrance Examination: Tentatively scheduled for August 2023 (subject to change by WAEC).
The entrance examination will be held at the School of Nursing, ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu.
Important Notes and Disclaimer:
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane has issued the following disclaimers and warnings to prospective applicants:
- The School/Hospital has not authorized any individual or organization, directly or indirectly, to act as an admission agent.
- Admission forms should not be obtained or filled online.
- No payments should be made online.
Prospective students are advised to deal directly with the School of Nursing, ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, and not through any unauthorized agents or websites. Any applicant dealing with agents online or otherwise, apart from the school as indicated, will be doing so at their own risk.
TAGGED: ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing