ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Ekiti State University, EKSU JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the Ekiti State University, EKSU JUPEB Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out, check the details below.
How to Apply for EKSU JUPEB Admission Form
To apply for the 2022/2023 JUPEB form, follow these steps.
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, and you will be directed to the Online application portal.
- ‘Sign up by providing all the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER. A verification mail will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to log in using their CORRECT Email as ‘username’ and enter the password as provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application, JUPEB 2022/2023, and click on ‘APPLY’.
- The next page requires the PAYMENT FOR JUPEB FORM; click on ‘PAY NOW’ to redirect you to payment.
- On successful payment, the application form will be opened. Attach your “I x I” colored passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’level result(s) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the following examinations; WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm and submit it. Print out the completed screening form, which is to be submitted at JUPEB Office, Ekiti State University.
Apply Before: 31st March 2023