Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
EBONYI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES, UBURU (EBSCONSU) BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu (EBSCONSU) is accepting applications for its 2023/2024 3-Year General Nursing programme. Eligible candidates must have the required academic qualifications and be at least 17 years old by July 2023. Apply online and pursue a rewarding career in nursing at this esteemed institution.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
To be eligible, candidates must have:
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023.
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the college website at www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply.
- Pay an application fee of N15,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank with the generated RRR.
- The application portal opens on February 6, 2023, and closes on June 23, 2023.
- Date: Saturday, June 24, 2023
- Time: 10:00 am
- Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Enquiries: For any questions, contact the college via phone at 07083189160, 08131800125, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your Application Slip to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who pass the entrance exam will be eligible for an interview.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college is fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for the entrance exam and interview are available at the college for N3,000.